Dublin, Aug. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Poland’s Opportunities for Population and Economic Growth” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Hailed as the European Union’s growth champion in 2019, Poland has experienced significant economic contractions in 2020.
A resurgence of COVID-19 caused a double dip in the country’s GDP growth rate. Economic risks associated with COVID-19 restrictions persisted into early 2021 as the second wave of the virus swept the country. Will Poland return to pre-pandemic growth levels? How important is the Polish domestic market for its post-COVID-19 recovery? In this research, the editor analyzes the macroeconomic trends and outlook for Poland until 2025.
This analysis includes an in-depth look at the drivers and restraints of the Polish economy from 2020 to 2025. Over the past 5 years, Poland has steadily improved its global competitiveness, supported by supportive trade reforms. This forward-looking macroeconomic assessment encompasses the complex global issues affecting the Polish economy and its impact on trade, government spending and GDP growth. The report also offers perspective on the long-term impact of COVID-19 on national and regional economic growth prospects.
The country will experience transformative demographic changes over the next decade as the aging population steadily increases. Another key feature of this study is Poland’s social perspective which covers important health indicators such as disease profile, health insurance climate and state of public health care. The research identifies the fastest growing city and provides an in-depth analysis of changes in population size and density.
Through in-depth social and economic analysis, the vendor has detailed economic growth opportunities for businesses. This report sets the context for these opportunities and the call to action that should be leveraged by businesses to drive growth. Likewise, this research identifies and develops key strategic imperatives for businesses to ensure their growth in these uncertain times.
Main issues addressed
- What are Poland’s growth prospects?
- What trajectory will the recovery take?
- Which provinces contribute the most to GDP?
- How will COVID-19 affect fiscal and monetary policy?
- What tax support has been provided to businesses?
- What are some of the growth opportunities that businesses can take advantage of?
- What are the strategic imperatives to ensure growth between 2021 and 2025?
Main topics covered:
1. Strategic imperatives
- Why is it increasingly difficult to grow taller?
- The strategic imperative
- The impact of the 3 main strategic imperatives on the economic and social environment in Poland
- Growth opportunities fuel the growth pipeline engine
2. Analysis of growth opportunities – Macroeconomic environment in Poland
- Economic and Social Environment of Poland – An Overview
- Key economic and social indicators in Poland
- Drivers of socio-economic growth in Poland
- Constraints to socio-economic growth in Poland
3. Poland’s economic outlook
- GDP growth
- GDP by city
- The impact of COVID-19 on fiscal and monetary policy
- Tax analysis
- Business analysis
- The impact of global economic trends and events
- Positioning on global performance indices
4. Social perspectives of Poland
- Demographic structure
- Population size and density
- Disease Profile – Communicable Diseases
- Disease Profile – Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs)
- Health insurance and personal expenses
- General Hospitals in Poland
5. Universe of growth opportunities
- Growth Opportunity 1 – New EU recovery fund to increase public investment in various industries
- Growth Opportunity 2 – Increase the growth of the Silver Economy
- Growth Opportunity 3 – Reduced tax levies create opportunities for investment in research and development
- Growth Opportunity 4 – Export Opportunities for Domestic Medical Product Manufacturers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/77f44o